Monday, November 10, 2014

Lepai LP-2020A+ Tripath TA2020 Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier with Power Supply Review

I have two of these well-made, nice looking little amplifiers. Both are in use every day: One takes the output of a five-disc CD player and sends it to two bookshelf speakers (six-inch woofers and three-inch tweeters). The other takes the audio from a cable TV box and sends it to two mini speakers (three-inch all-in-ones) that were formerly part of a surround sound system, I think.

Previously, one of the amplifiers powered two bookshelf speakers connected to my PC, so the output was from an audio jack (3mm) on the PC to the amplifier.

Both units have been working for about two years now and they both perform their required tasks very well. The manual treble and bass adjustments are rather modest, so I leave my amps on normal without the manual adjustment on.

The reviews on Amazon are very positive and very thorough. I add my endorsement to them. For an excellent, small, great looking stereo amplifier (20-watts per channel claimed), this is a choice I'd make again.


No comments:

Post a Comment