Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Eneloop Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries Review

Panasonic has entered a new generation of rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries with the new Eneloop AA batteries. According to the label, they now provide 1900 milliAmp hours. I used to use alkaline AAs for my Canon Powershot SX120 IS, but they lasted only an hour or so the way I take pictures. So I bought some of these Eneloop batteries. They come pre-charged for immediate use, and they recharge fairly fast. But the best thing is that I can shoot a whole day or nearly a whole day on one set with my SX120,

Having just returned from a 12-day trip where I shot 2400 pictures with these batteries, I can recommend them warmly.

I ordered a set of four with the Panasonic BQ-CC17 charger and never looked back.  Great batteries, great performance, great price.

Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment